Monday, May 11, 2009

Update, bullet-style

  • April was a total blur and I am not even sure what happened. We experienced a power outage, a vacation and a birthday. That is all I can remember.
  • My love affair with England has ended. Partially due to too much driving, a fender bender and a bit of Grayson drama. Glad we went, but glad to be home.
  • 38 hour power outages are NO FUN when little people are involved.
  • We went to PF Chang's for my birthday and I got... a whole lot of nothing. Well, I did get a trip to England, which involved a trip to a pottery where I bought some dishes.
  • All of those people who said: "maybe pregnancy will be different next time!" can bite it. It is not different and, in fact, it sucks in exactly the same ways.
  • The baby brain has already hit since I can't put together a coherent sentence, much less a paragraph. Also, I cannot spell.

The end.

No comments: