- Picked up a pile of dog poop with his bare hands
- Wheeled my roller bag full of Very Expensive Equipment around the porch and yard
- Had a total fit when said roller bag got stuck
- Repeated "Here you go" whenever I gave him something
- Brought me not one, but two books at the same time- looking extremely proud of himself
- Ate Spanish Rice and corn bread with a spoon- successfully, I might add (as opposed to his normal way of turning the spoon upside-down on the way into his mouth, dumping everything in his lap)
- Sat at the table, looking mournfully at me while he sucked his thumb and rested his cheek on his fist while he waited for dinner
- Bit off the tip of a marker when I wasn't looking
- Played choo-choos
- Refused to sit down in the bath until we got Larly (Charlie) in there so he could splash him with bathwater
- Crawled onto the bed gleefully and rested his head on my belly, saying "Momma!"
- Asked for his "night night" (this kid has adopted a nighttime blankie thing, totally out of the blue)
- Ate a whole box of raisins
- Asked (signed) for water but when I gave it to him he had a total meltdown. Gave him milk, which he drank laying down on the kitchen floor while giving me the stinkeye
- "Blew" on his hot dinner
He is certainly becoming a handful. I'm not sure if it is developmental or he was just tired tonight, but he gets frustrated/upset so easily these days. It doesn't make him any less cute though!
1 comment:
I am laughing really hard. He's so cute and such a character! Stinkeye? LOL.
Post a Comment