Thursday, June 3, 2010

What he says

(I'm sitting on the porch, just listening to this constant stream of speech coming from my little boy. I had to write some of it down.)

He goes on the top of the dump truck and he goes on the wagon! Can I ride Archie with the wagon? Can I ride Charlie with the wagon? Can I ride Mama with the wagon? (repeat x2). I got a bee on here. I got a bee on my leg. I wipe it Mama, I wipe my bee off. My bee off on my leg. I got my bee. Look! I did get it. I did get my bee. That works! It works on the truck. You hear that? You hear the firetruck? I have a firetruck. I go get my firetruck in my room. I go get it. (He goes to get his firetruck)

Just like the same! Does the firetruck have a bumper on it? Coming in. You drive a firetruck over...it's little. It's big! It's little. Oh, I go get my firetruck that's little! (Runs back to his room)

This is little! This is little. Is this little Mama? Is it big Mama? Is this a little one Mama? Does it go WEE-OO, WEE-OO! Is it broken Mama? It is broken Mama! It is broken. Is this? Is this work? Oh, this is a little one, baby one! (Farts)

I want more milk. It's on the counter (pronounced "calendar"). Get some more milk for me. (Firetruck falls, he freaks out and goes to collapse on the step.) I never get my firetruck!

(He does what we call his "fainting goat" routine- if something gets too stressful or he is upset he kind of collapses, sucks his thumb and doesn't talk for a couple of minutes.)

Mama! It's bad your water. It's bad I say. The water's bad. Wanna clean it Mama? I'm doin' with this one. I got a car wash. Oh no! My car fall down. Wanna fix it Mama? Put it in this one. Put the octopus up here. I'm gonna fall down Mama! I better not.

(Gets on his bike.) Is Dada tell me I do the pedals? Wanna fix my foot, Mama? It's broken. Is Dad here? Is he here now? My shoe is broken! I better fix it Mama. I fix it Mama. I better fix it Mama. I fixed it Mama! I fixed my shoe! Rawr! Bing! Do you fix my wheel Mama? No, it's fixed now. It's fixed.

No comments: