Sunday, August 15, 2010

Best pick up lines

One of my most favorite things to do in the world is watch Gray talk to other people. The stuff he says is hilarious. Inevitably he either tells them that A) when he gets bigger he will go to school or B) he just had a birthday or his birthday is coming up (both untrue). I am really impressed, though, with how willing he is to talk to some people and what a good conversationalist he is.

We were at the park yesterday taking some pictures of the boys with a friend of ours who is a photographer. Gray was trying to chat up a little girl at the playground, who wasn't really all that interested in talking to him... but he kept trying.

Gray: "So... I eat lunch today."
Girl: ...
Gray: "I eat a peanut butter sandwich. It makes my muscles strong!"
(Girl runs away to play on another toy)
Gray (following her): "So I just have to ask you a question..."

At this point the little girl left, but I am dying to know what that question was! I particularly like the part about how he flaunts his muscle strength to her.