This is what my perfect day looks like:
- Work out for an hour- four days per week. One of my runs needs to be a long run (4 miles or more). On the fifth day I need to do something physical for 30 minutes, even if it is yoga or walking the dog. For the most part, this goal is easy for me since the only thing I struggle with is that fifth day.
- Good, clean eating and more water than diet coke. In fact, for the next month I am allowing only one per day.
- No sugar, April-style. This means no candy or baked goods. I don't try to sacrifice sugar in everything since I don't tend to have problems with it in other forms (ie I don't abuse it). There is no reason I need to have sugar for the next five weeks, so I am not going to have it.
- Write down everything I eat. I am going to try to use that stupid app on my phone that seems so cumbersome but I just must be doing something wrong.
- Vitamins- multi-vitamin, Cosamine, fish oil. Every day.
- Getting ready for bed at 9:00 and getting in bed by 10:30. Reading before bed.
This stuff seems so small, but would make such a huge difference if I accomplish it. See you in five weeks! (And after that, I plan on finishing endless diet that I have been on for almost two years... I am going to spend my fortieth year in the best shape of my life!)
No comments:
Post a Comment