I am terrible at Trivial Pursuit. I know virtually nothing about history or current events so my ignorance is on full display when this game comes off the shelf. Of course, my husband is in his full glory with this game; his mind is a vast wasteland of historical facts. We had some friends over on Friday for Thai food and decided it would be fun to team up in a friendly game of Trivial Pursuit: (3) girls vs (2) boys. I might as well not have even been there, for all I contributed to the team effort. (Although the dinner was pretty good: lettuce wraps, Thai chile beef and coconut ice cream. The ice cream was the only thing that nobody wanted a second helping of- I haven't really gotten the hang of that ice cream maker yet.) Instead of being a contributing team player I fiddled around with my camera:

No comments:
Post a Comment