1. My husband. I just don't get tired of the guy.
2. My dogs. Even though they have both had a Very Bad Day and were Exceedingly Naughty I could not live without them. We do need to work on the training thing more though.
3. Our yard, which is a huge and daunting task but will be so awesome when it's finished!
4. The cinnamon rolls I made FROM SCRATCH this morning. Yum.
5. A clean house, and better yet a newly organized office!
6. Colorado weather. I love a good 65 degree day in March!
7. The upcoming week because I don't have to fly anywhere.
8. The fact that I ran twice last week. My legs hurt like hell but I am still able to run 3 miles! I hope to do a 5 mile run in May.
9. The grill that I ordered last week will be delivered this week. Yay, summer grilling!
10. New cookbooks. I bought one called Cupcakes yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment