Friday, July 13, 2007
The Best Dream
I had the best dream ever the other night and meant to write about it when I woke up... and forgot. So I know I've already forgotten a lot of the cool stuff that made up the dream, but I'll do my best to remember it. So, I was in the attic/third floor of this old, Victorian house that I was cleaning up. On the third floor, I found a warren of rooms, all packed with super cool old stuff. I found closets and closets of old clothes, seed packets (?) and these little paper cones that you put tips in. One of the papers had a bunch of really old coins in it. I could see the ghost of the owner of all these cool things and her name was Mey Lu. She was an Asian seamstress, all decked out in Victorian finery and a huge fancy chapeau. I have always dreamed of buying a house with tons of cool history in the attic... I did not want to wake up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment