Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I did it

Well, the aforementioned office wall just about drove me nuts, so after calling my mom and getting my nerve up I called the builder and told him I wanted it moved.

Phew.

He is understandably annoyed with me. But I would rather he was pissed at me and the wall was in the right place. After all, I will never see him again and I will have to look at this stupid wall for the rest of the time we live in this house. And I know myself, it will make me crazy EVERY TIME I look at it. This makes me sound rather OCD, but that I cannot fix. I thought that overnight my craziness would go away but instead it intensified and when I went downstairs this morning I thought "we cannot leave it this way." Yesterday, when he asked where I wanted it I said I wanted it about where the old cable hookup was, and not too close to the window. It is about a foot away from the cable hookup and only 6" from the window. Which in my book is TOO CLOSE. I feel really guilty for making him mad, but I am paying a lot for this job and I want it done right! My husband is going to be so annoyed with me too. Oh well.

No comments: