...and still pregnant. 39 weeks and one day, to be exact.
I did not have a Leap Year baby, thank goodness. I personally think having your birthday on Leap Year would totally suck, since you'd only have a special day once every four years. And contrary to the rest of the world, I think Leap Year in general kind of sucks. It just annoys me for no good reason. Can we say, "resistant to change?"
I had lunch with my friend the OB and my real OB today. Tomorrow I go in and I may have, well, let's just say a "procedure" to get things rolling. When asked if it hurt my friend and my doctor both tried to change the subject. I said "Well, I've heard of three people who said it wasn't bad!" and they replied, "Then it wasn't done right." Oy. I am on the fence about having this "procedure" done anyway, as I need my hair highlighted and the floor in the basement is still not installed. I have priorities! That may or may not be ridiculous! On the flip side of that, I am convinced this baby is 14 lbs or more so it is probably in my best interest to get things rolling.
This weekend was spent painting. We re-painted the office because I could not live with the color as it was. I probably have wasted about $300+ in wasted paint for this house. Isn't that terrible? It kind of makes me sick. But I am (finally) happy with the colors in the newly built office and workout room, so that's a relief. I have two guys coming by tonight to give me estimates on the floor installation, in case P's friend doesn't come through. I have my fingers and toes crossed that he does though, since I can think of other things to spend $1000 on!
I got nothin' else... just sitting here, waiting around.
No comments:
Post a Comment