Things that have made me laugh this week:
1. Mr Babes learning to laugh last Saturday. He is a rather low-key laugher: heh... heh... heh...
2. P trying to "put me to sleep" by patting my butt.
3. Mr Babes's new habit of wringing his hands- he looks like he is trying to hatch an evil plan.
4. P talking about Gray's "babe-itat" and his "babe-ararium."
Things that have made me happy:
1. Archie
2. Progress on my garden. The landscapers are coming next Monday to clear the weeds and put edging in... we are finally getting started!
3. Mr Babes
4. The fact that I got up FOUR DAYS IN A ROW and walked three miles! Woot!
5. Gray's birth announcement. So cute!
6. That our nannies are working out so well. While I am writing this I can hear the nanny singing to the baby, as well as reading him stories.
7. Only having to wake up once to feed Gray during the night
Things that have made me sad/mad:
1. My f-ing weight. How original of me. Seriously, if I could get my weight under control I would have a nearly perfect world. What is holding me back?
2. My non-existent fitness level. But, I AM working on it, and I am positive that I can get it back. My girlfriends are all talking about doing a half marathon in the Fall. I found one that I am dying to do on Mackinac Island and I have my fingers crossed that it will work out. I am also looking into doing a yoga class next month.
No comments:
Post a Comment