- Croup doesn't actually last "only three days." In this house it lasted about eight. EIGHT.
- Turns out that thinking "huh, I've never had laryngitis before" is a like a dare to the evil little germy-germs in my house. They were all: "We got your THROAT VIRUS OF DEATH right HERE, sister!"
- Gray said "cookie" for the first time today: "kuhkuh"
- Gray's little brain actually works and makes connections and everything! He picked up my hair clip today and held it up to his head: genius.
- We got about a foot of snow yesterday. Probably 50% of it melted today. I LOVE COLORADO.
- I just realized I am supposed to travel to Grand Junction on Tuesday and didn't book a flight. Oops.
- Is it any surprise that I gave birth to an eating machine? That kid eats anything.
- I just booked a short weekend trip to Tucson in May to see my parents.
- Phil bought tickets to the Mile High Music Fest. I can't wait to see Greyboy Allstars. I will definitely need a t-shirt.
- Phil is going skiing tomorrow and I am hanging with the G-man. Maybe we'll go for a walk with my boyfriend BOB.
- We leave for England in 29 days!!!
- I wonder how much food I am going to waste trying to find a slow cooker recipe that doesn't suck?
- I paid my bills online today and I loved it!
- It looks like our freaking mortgage refi is going to go through... FINALLY. This has been a painful process.
Friday, March 27, 2009
The week in summary: bullet point style
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment