20 things I would like to accomplish in '10:
1. Run the Chicago half marathon the weekend before my 20th reunion
2. Go swimming with my boys (This sounds like such a dumb goal but is actually a big deal for me, since I Do. Not. Swim. Partially because I am not a fan of swimming and mostly because I am not a fan of swim suits.)
3. Get back to a weight that I am happy with, now that I am done having babies.
4. Start my AuD.
5. Work on thinking before I discipline my kid(s). I tend to react to behaviors that would likely go away in 5 seconds if I just took a deep breath and waited it out.
6. Remember to take my vitamins.
7. Go on a couple of bike rides.
8. Pay off our kitchen debt.
9. Have a date night with my husband once a month.
10. Plan and plant the side garden I envision.
11. Plant a food garden in my new planter boxes.
12. Do yoga once a week. Ideally in a class, but a DVD would be okay too.
13. Wear more lipstick.
14. Accessorize more because I inevitably feel cuter/more put together if I remember to put a bracelet on.
15. Use recyclable bags at the grocery store on a more consistent basis.
16. Find somewhere to listen to the Hallelujah chorus somewhere next holiday season. Seems like I always remember I want to to this too late.
17. Try one new recipe per week and document that I did so.
18. Keep in better touch with my sister.
19. Organize a meal with friends or relatives at least once a month.
20. Move towards finishing the downstairs bathroom- we likely won't have the money to complete it, but it would be nice to have some walls and a toilet.
1 comment:
I love your list! You are inspiring me.
Post a Comment