Not much has changed in my world since my last post... my back is still hurting, yard still a work-in-progress and still trying to achieve my mini-goals. I have found that a sleeping pill is just what the doctor ordered to relieve back pain... but hauling rocks in the garden perhaps is not helping anything. Seems like wherever I live I am doomed to move several tons of river rock, thoughtfully left by previous owners. I have moved from working on the back yard to the front, which means tearing down rose bushes and whiskey barrels (my favorite garden accent! Throw in a wagon wheel and a lantern-boy and we're all set!)
My WW saga continues. I have challenged myself to track points for the month of April (or, at least until the 28th, which is when I leave for Arizona to visit my parents.) That is only four weeks, and I will be constantly reminding myself that four weeks is a mere drop in the bucket when it comes to my life. Also, I am jealous of everyone else who seems to be a successful weight-watcher... All and Sundry, Fluid Pudding, Jonniker, Nabbalicious, Guinness Girl are all WW poster girls, it seems. Except, smart girls that they are, they all started ages ago and will therefore be able to fit in summer clothes. Me, not so much. (Side note: I'm so hungry!!) The major problem with this endeavor is the week of the 16th I will be at meetings/conventions all week and it is never easy to be a good WWer in those situations.
On a final note, I HATE THE FURNITURE ROOM IN DENVER. I have been fighting with them for almost 6 months now and they still cannot seem to figure out how to credit my account in the way they promised they would. I do not know what is so hard about this but the head of their Customer Care department is on my s*** list. I want to pay this bill and never, ever talk to them again.
On today's agenda: sign up at the rec center and get a pedicure!
No comments:
Post a Comment