My friend the OB just asked if I would like some Ambien to help me sleep. I started to cry because a full eight hours of sleep sounds like pure heaven! That just shows you how tired I am. I dread to think how much worse it's going to get before it gets better...
They threw a baby shower for my husband at work today, so I will have lots of new things to look at and play with tonight. It is interesting to see who gives you gifts when you are having a baby. Speaking of which, I got a very nondescript, white, unwrapped baby blanket (store bought) in the mail today with a return address in Pennsylvania. I know one person in PA and it was not from them... so I did a reverse address search and found the name associated with that address. I have NO idea who these people are and why would they send me a baby blanket? With no card?
Construction on the office is done, done, DONE! I am happy with how it turned out. Now we have to paint and put the floor down. I think I'm happy with the paint colors that I've chosen, so hopefully we'll get that done this weekend. All I really have to do is edge around the ceiling and P is going to roll the rest. The end is in sight...
No comments:
Post a Comment