Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Birthday Re-cap

- I had lunch with my friend who just had triplets.
- I woke up to the Coach bag I was coveting.
- I bought pants at LB, a store I have never frequented. However, I needed some pants that were not of the maternity variety so I had to suck it up.
- My husband took me to a fancy dinner at Chili's. Yes, that Chili's. What can I say, we live in the burbs and have a kid now. (And frankly, my criteria for dinner tonight was that I didn't have to cook it and I didn't want to have to change my clothes.)
- My mom is going to buy and plant some plants for me when she visits in May.
- Gray gave me the best present though: a whole slew of big, gummy smiles. He is the best.

No comments: