Friday, August 22, 2008

Goals

1. I am going to do the Couch-to-5k program (or something resembling that) in order to do a 5k on October 18th. Which means I am committing to running three times per week.
2. I am going to do yoga once a week.
3. I am going to do a strength training DVD twice per week.

As a result, in eight weeks I hope to be able to run a 5k and hopefully will have lost a little weight. I am also going to wean the baby, so if what I hear is true, I might be able to lose a little extra weight from that alone. The other thing I would like to do is try to wean myself off of sugar a bit. I took a look at what I was eating and it is so carb and sugar loaded, it is not even funny. I absolutely am addicted to sugar. I know I am not going to get over that any time soon but maybe I can temper it a bit?

So, in order to keep myself somewhat accountable, I am going to update this blog each week with my exercise progress.

No comments: